Ford Repairs at Russ’s Wrench
There’s nothing quite like a Ford truck – the Ford F-150 is the best-selling pick-up truck on the road, and you see them everywhere on the roads of Readington Township, Bridgewater, and Tewksbury. Ford isn’t just trucks, either. Who can forget about the classic Mustang, or the reliable Ford Taurus? Ford makes cars and trucks that are perfect for the folks of Hunterdon County. To get the most out of them, Ford owners bring their trucks and cars into Russ’s Wrench, in Clinton, New Jersey, for their Ford repair and servicing needs. At Russ’s, we provide an affordable alternative to dealerships, giving you the same high-quality repairs at a lower price.
Why Ford Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench
- Affordable Ford Dealership Alternative: We love working on Ford trucks at Russ’s, and we will always provide the same expert Ford repairs, even though we won’t charge you as much as the dealership will.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our staff is fully certified, with years of training and hands-on experience behind them.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Every time you stop in, you should expect to be treated like a neighbor and a valued customer.
- Quality Parts: The only way to make quality Ford repairs is with quality parts, and we use only the best OEM and aftermarket parts available.
We Work on Older and Newer Ford Models
From the classic like a 1964 Ford Galaxie up to the latest diesel-powered Ford F-350 Super Duty, at Russ’s Wrench we can perform Ford repairs on a variety of models, including:
- Cars: Crown Victoria, Escort, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Taurus, Tempo, Thunderbird, and more
- SUVs: Escape, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer
- Minivans: Aerostar, Transit Connect, Windstar
- Trucks: F-150, F-250, F-350 (non-diesel, diesel, turbo diesel)
Our Ford Repair Process
Your Ford car or truck is built to be durable, but it still need some repairs now and again, repairs ranging from oxygen sensor replacement, to suspension tuning, and basics such as patching cooling system leaks. When you bring your truck or car in, we begin the Ford repair process by completing a visual and mechanical inspection of the vehicle, along with using computerized diagnostics, in order to pinpoint the problems. We will then give you a full overview of the issues we discover, including problems with associated systems. We will let you know which Ford repairs are not vital, as well as which ones are urgent, but we will not pressure you to make a decision. We always wait for the customer’s full approval before moving forward on any repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major Ford repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel, Duratec, EcoBoost)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Ford Services In Clinton, New Jersey, New Jersey
The best way to avoid costly Ford repairs is to bring your vehicle into Russ’s Wrench for regular maintenance and servicing, including:
- Ford Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!