Dodge Repairs at Russ’s Wrench
Dodge cars and trucks are known for being durable, fun-to-drive vehicles. In particular, Dodge trucks have made up the backbone of plenty of work fleets, with their powerful and durable Cummins diesel engines. You’ll find these trucks on farms, at fire stations, and in fleets of municipal and construction vehicles all across the state of New Jersey. With so many people depending on Dodges, they need someone who can take care of their vehicles, and extend their lifespan. The folks of Clinton, New Jersey bring their Dodge cars, trucks, and SUVs into Russ’s Wrench for Dodge repairs and servicing. At Russ’s, we provide affordable rates and quality repairs.
Why Dodge Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench
- Affordable Dodge Dealership Alternative: We provide the same high level of service and same quality Dodge repairs, at a lower price.
- ASE Certified Technicians: We are staffed with Master-Certified technicians, with years of service and experience.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Every visit is guaranteed to be the same pleasant experience, whether you’re stopping in to chat and have a coffee or coming in for major Dodge repairs.
- Quality Parts: It’s impossible to make good repairs with bad parts, so we use only the best OEM and aftermarket parts in our Dodge repairs.
We Work on Older and Newer Dodge Models
From the classic 1969 Dodge Charger up to the modern Dodge Journey crossover, we can perform servicing and repairs on all Dodge models, such as:
- Cars: Avenger, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Neon, and many more
- Minivans: Caravan, Grand Caravan, Voyager
- SUVs: Durango, Journey
- Trucks:RAM trucks
All Your Dodge Repairs Under One Roof
Over the years, Dodge vehicles will need repairs to keep going – whether it is something minor like climate control malfunctions or something major like an engine vibration or excess oil consumption. At Russ’s Wrench, we can take care of all Dodge repairs necessary, even if you have a diesel engine. We start our Dodge repair process with a thorough inspection using cutting edge computerized diagnostics, along with visual and mechanical inspection and test driving if needed. Not only will we look for the direct issue, but also look for any problems with connected systems. We will then go over everything with you with a comprehensive overview, and our technicians will be able to answer any questions you may have. When you are satisfied with our explanations and suggestions, we will then wait for you to decide how you want to move forward before we start any repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major Dodge repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel and HEMI)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Dodge Services In Clinton, New Jersey, New Jersey
One way you can possibly avoid expensive Dodge repairs that will eat up your time is to have us perform regular maintenance and servicing, like:
- Dodge Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!