Acura Repair at Russ’s Wrench
Featuring Honda’s legendary reliability with added luxury and technology, Acura vehicles have been a hit since their introduction. An Acura is a great investment, but it’s one you also need to take care of to make sure you get a long life out of it. Regular Acura repairs and maintenance can extend your vehicle’s lifespan by tens of thousands of miles, and bring you peace of mind. In Clinton and Washington, New Jersey, New Jersey, Acura owners know to bring their vehicles into Russ’s Wrench for affordable repairs.
Why Acura Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench
- Affordable Acura Dealership Alternative: Our technicians provide the same high level of care as you’ll get at a dealership, but without the same high cost.
- ASE Certified Technicians: ASE Certifications recognize the high level of knowledge and experience our technicians have.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our aim is to make every customer a customer for life by providing a great experience every visit.
- Quality Parts: You need quality parts to make quality Acura repairs, so we use only the best in OEM and aftermarket parts.
We Work on Older and Newer Acura Models
With our advanced diagnostics capabilities and experience, we can provide maintenance, service, and Acura repairs on models ranging from the early Integra to brand new vehicles fresh off of the lot. Models we service include:
- Cars: CL, Integra, NSX, RL, RSX, TL, TSX, ILX, Vigor
- SUVs: MDX, RDX, SLX
Our Acura Repair Process
From general Acura repairs, including sensor issues and electrical problems, to specific issues like malfunctioning SH-AWD or problems with the VTEC engines, we can take care of your problem. We start by performing a thorough inspection of your Acura, using old-fashioned visual and mechanical inspections as well as cutting-edge diagnostics. Once we have found the cause of the problems, as well as any other issues that may be connected to the symptoms, we will give you a full overview of our findings, and recommend the steps to take. We will wait for your full approval to begin any Acura repairs, and we won’t pressure you to make your decision.
All Your Acura Repairs Under One Roof
- Engine Repairs (VTEC, i-VTEC, non-VTEC)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic)
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- and more!
Acura Services In Clinton and Washington, New Jersey, New Jersey
You can avoid lengthy Acura repairs by having us perform recommended maintenance on your Acura. Some of the services we provide include:
- Acura Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!