Why Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench for Diesel Repairs
You’ve invested your hard-earned money for your hard-working diesel. Keeping up with routine services and tending to repairs in a timely manner will keep it running reliably for many years. Since 2014, our mission has been to help you protect your investment by putting to work our extensive knowledge and experience to perform all necessary diesel repairs and diesel services at a fair price.
What We Offer Our Customers
- Dedicated to treating our customers with respect, fairness, and hard work
- ASE Master Certified Technicians
- GM Certified
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts
- Free loaner car during your repair
Expertise in Domestic and Foreign Diesel Automobiles
Our advanced repair shop contains the necessary equipment to perform diagnosis and repairs on older diesel trucks to the newest fuel-efficient diesel cars.
- Chevrolet Duramax
- Dodge Cummins
- Ford Superduty / Powerstroke
- Audi TDI
- BMW diesel
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC
- Volkswagen TDI
- and more!
All Diesel Repairs Under One Roof
Whatever ails your diesel automobile, we’re ready to figure out exactly the cause. We begin by utilizing the latest diagnostic tools and diagnostic equipment to conduct a thorough inspection of the possible issues. We communicate with you a clear picture of the diagnoses, and answer any questions you may have about the procedures or the issues found. Finally, only after your complete approval do we move forward with repairs. We will never pressure you into making decisions you are not comfortable with.
We perform minor and major diesel repairs:
- Diesel engine repair
- Turbocharged diesel engine repair
- Drivetrain and transmission repair
- Suspension repair
- Diesel fuel system repair
- Injector repair
- Glow plug replacement
- Headgasket repair
- Egr system repair
- and more!
Regularly scheduled maintenance is the best way to keep your diesel vehicle in top shape. Russ’s Wrench performs all necessary maintenance services that are offered by the dealership, at prices you can appreciate.
- Factory Recommended Diesel Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Diesel Tune-ups
- Complete Inspections
- Wheel Alignments
- DPF Filter Cleaning Services
- Aftermarket Truck Accessories/Parts Installation
- and more!
We look forward to providing you with respect, fairness, and quality diesel repairs .