Jeep Repair at Russ’s Wrench
Tough and versatile, with a unique sense of style and tons of personality, Jeep sport utility vehicles have developed a serious following over the years – some of our own technicians included. They are great for handling poor winter weather, as well as for heading off the beaten track. Like any other vehicle, they need preventative care and fixing every so often, so you should bring your Jeep to a service center where we understand them, and know them inside and out. For affordable Jeep repairs by a group of technicians with an appreciation for them, bring your Jeep into Russ’s Wrench in Somerville, New Jersey.
Why Jeep Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench
- Affordable Jeep Dealership Alternative: We charge a fair price for our Jeep repairs,and you’ll still get the same level of expertise and experience as you’d find at a Jeep dealership.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our technicians have years of experience and education, and show it day in and day out in their work.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: We are a hometown shop, and we treat all our customers like the neighbors they are.
- Quality Mopar Parts: To get the best fit and longest life out of your Jeep repairs, we use only the highest-quality OEM and aftermarket parts.
We Work on Older and Newer Jeep Models
From the classic Jeep Wrangler that runs back for generations, up to the brand new Jeep Renegade, we can perform Jeep Repairs on all Jeep models, and you’ll never have to worry about your warranty being voided. Models we work on include:
- Grand Cherokee
All Your Jeep Repairs Under One Roof
We know that the unique capabilities of Jeep vehicles need expert technicians who know the ins and outs of these vehicles, and that maybe even own their own Jeeps that they work on. There are plenty of issues that are unique to Jeeps, due to their off-roading abilities – issues such as TIPM failure, suspension problems, and issues with the specialized four-wheel drive systems. of course, there is also the usual oil consumption habits as well. At Russ’s Wrench, we begin our Jeep repair process with visual and mechanical inspection, as well as computerized diagnostics and test driving as necessary. This allows us to develop a full diagnosis of your issues, which we will then go over with you. This overview will have visuals when possible, along with specifics, for a transparent look at our process and suggestions. We will make recommendations for vital and non-vital Jeep repairs, and will only move forward once you have given the go-ahead. We can complete Jeep repairs including:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Jeep Services In Somerville, New Jersey
The best way to avoid expensive Jeep repairs is by letting us take care of regular maintenance tasks. We provide affordable Jeep servicing including:
- Jeep Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!