Why Chevrolet Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench
Chevrolet cars and trucks have been part of America’s love affair with vehicles. From the classic 1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air, to the Chevy trucks that power construction crews, farms, and more, they have provided versatility and reliability for decades. At Russ’s Wrench, we are big fans of Chevrolet trucks, and we know the benefits that can come from having regular service and Chevrolet repairs. By bringing your Chevy truck, car, or SUV into Russ’s, you can be assured of affordable, expert repairs that will help to increase the lifespan of your vehicle.
- Affordable Chevy Dealership Alternative: The Chevrolet repairs we perform at Russ’s Wrench will be the same level of quality as you’ll find at any dealership, but we can guarantee the cost of those repairs will be lower than at a dealership.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our Chevrolet repairs are performed by technicians with ASE Certification and ASE Master Certification, which demonstrates their commitment to excellence in automotive service.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: We provide hometown service to all of our customers – we want them to keep on coming back for their Chevrolet repairs, and tell their friends and family about what we offer.
- Quality Parts: The only way to make sure you make quality Chevrolet repairs is to use high-quality OEM and aftermarket parts in the repair for proper fit and function.
We Work on Older and Newer Chevrolet Models
From high-performance models like the Chevrolet Corvette, to workhorse Chevrolet trucks like the Colorado or older Silverado 1500s, to classics like the El Camino, we can perform Chevrolet repairs on their full line-up, including:
- Cars: Corvette, Cavalier, Malibu, Cruz, Camaro, El Camino, Impala, and more
- SUVs: Blazer, Trailblazer, Tahoe, Suburban
- Vans: Astro, Express, Venture
- Trucks: Colorado, Silverado
Our Chevy Repair Process
From the simplest Chevrolet repairs such as oil change services and battery swaps, to complicated and in-depth repairs such as engine overheating and blown head gaskets, we perform everything you need to keep your Chevy truck on the road for the future. It all starts with a thorough inspection that includes visual and mechanical testing, test driving, and modern computerized diagnostic programs. Once we have the full picture, we will present our diagnosis and answer any questions you may have. Once you are clear on our findings, and understand your options for vital and non-vital repairs, we will wait for your approval before moving forward with your Chevrolet repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major Chevy repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Chevrolet Services In Somerville, New Jersey
The best way to avoid in-depth Chevrolet repairs for your truck, car, or SUV is to have regular maintenance and services performed at Russ’s Wrench, including:
- Chevy Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!