Subaru Repair in [sc:city], [sc:state]
Subaru Repair at Russ’s Wrench
When it comes to rough-road driving, there are few vehicles that can handle it quite like a Subaru. These hardy vehicles provide a powerful boxer engine and all-wheel drive that makes them just as at home on dirt roads as in urban environments, and it has helped make them one of the most popular new and used vehicle makes. Your Subaru can last hundreds of thousands of miles, but not without regular Subaru repairs and service. When that time comes, bring your Subaru to Russ’s Wrench, one of the premiere Subaru service stations in Somerset County, where we offer affordable, expert service.
Why Subaru Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench
- Affordable Subaru Dealership Alternative: While dealerships offer a high-level experience at a high price, we offer the same Subaru repair capabilities at a lower price point.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our technicians are ASE Certified, demonstrating the high level of skill and experience we have on our staff.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Any time you come in for a Subaru repair, you should expect to be treated with the same high level of customer service every single time.
- Quality Parts: Using poor quality parts for your Subaru repair will only result in further problems down the line, so we use the best in OEM and aftermarket parts in every repair.
We Work on Older and Newer Subaru Models
- Impreza (WRX, WRX STI)
Our Subaru Repair Process
Some Subaru repairs are unique to the make, like blown head gaskets found in Subarus from the late 1990s, while others are common across all brands, such as climate control malfunctioning. When you bring your Subaru in for repairs, we start by performing a thorough inspection of your vehicle, using mechanical and visual inspections alongside the latest in computerized diagnostics. Once we find the root causes of your problems, we will provide you with a full overview, along with a suggested courses of action. We will wait for your approval before performing your Subaru repairs, and all recommendations come with no pressure to move quickly.
We perform a number of minor and major Subaru repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including BOXER engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive systems)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Subaru Services In Somerville, New Jersey
In-depth Subaru repairs can be avoided through regular maintenance and service, including services such as:
- Subaru Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!