Oxford, New Jersey
Oxford is a township in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Oxford lies south of U.S. Route 26, allowing residents and visitors to easily get east and west of the state of New Jersey. The township has different local shops and museums to explore. Oxford Furnace Lake is a popular destination for fishing and enjoying the park. Another famous landmark is the Pequest Trout Hatchery, where visitors can learn more about fishing and the surrounding wildlife.
Your Trusted Local Auto Repair Shop
Most Oxford residents rely on their cars to get them where they need to go. When their vehicles need repairs or scheduled maintenance, they come to Russ’s Wrench Auto Repair. Our technicians have decades of combined experience and receive ongoing training on all things automotive repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- We have a shuttle service to take you where you need to be while your vehicle is in our shop.
- We offer same day repairs on most of our services.
- We offer loaner vehicles to keep you on the road if your vehicle is in our shop for an extended period of time.
- We have a secure drop-off and pick-up system for after hours in case you cannot make it in during business hours.
- Most of our services come with a 36-month/36,000 mile warranty.
If you are an Oxford resident, feel free to come to Russ’s Wrench Auto Repair! You can schedule an appointment with us online or call us at 908-323-2570.